Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jesus Does Not Want Your Polyester Fake Smile (Blurb)




How are you?

How is it going? 

Whats up?

How's it Hanging?

Sup Dawg?

Howdy?

Oh how simple it is to not care and not let anyone ever know how much you truly.. do not care... but God's word gives us greater insight to this:

Proverbs 27:6
Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are lavish and deceitful.

Sometimes I am in need of a good wound to get my head on straight - sometimes my drive to do things that are awesome and totally rocking cool is overpowering my need to get the MESSAGE of Christ out to others.  

That message is Love... That message is care...

Can I honestly presume something of the mind of Christ in that 'He does not want your polyester fake smile' ... really ... I am not worried about it - Christ smiled with love - and that is all I am pointing out, but as well He wanted all that came to Him to BE WHO THEY WERE... WHERE THEY WERE! 

When you are faced with the unexpected - do you move forward with love? or anger? Often my answer to that is anger - I do not like the unexpected ... God is working on me - I have done better, much better but I will never turn down improvement.

The trouble is that the often advice given to learn to deal with things without anger is to almost pretend that you are not angry ... or at least this is how I have seen it.  This is a polyester fake smile that gets you into trouble.  

The way I see it .. you need an outlet - you need someone, something, somewhere that can just let you express that anger or resentment so that the focus can again be in the right frame of mind and of peace.  

An example of this for me (long long ago in a galaxy far away) is writing poetry ... and more recently writing blogs.

Dealing with sleep 

Dealing with crying

Dealing with honesty in words

Dealing with Cursing

Dealing with Sexual Temptation

Dealing with waking (In the morning)

Often I find myself sitting down and writing how much I am angry about a situation to conclude that I can have forgiveness and move on - never worrying about that particular thing again ... it heals me - God Heals me in it.

I enjoy my smile real - I enjoy the help I offer to others to be REAL - I enjoy taking a few extra moments to actually care about another person and you can too!


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers