Tuesday, February 21, 2012

52 Reasons : FIVE : Derkiness

 


"Derkiness"

This came about because of a little message board blinky.  

This One ------->
And Mel turned it into THIS ONE ----> 

What is "Derkiness" ? .. it is me.. being me.  but in a more definitive definition it is 'derk' and 'dork' at it's fullest extent.  If my wife did not love this about me... I would die.  This is a part of me.. that makes me.. me.  I think often that those that 'fall in love' ... fall in love with the person that they have actually begun to create within their minds .. more than the person that actually exists with them here in this world.. called earth. 

What I believe happens.. is that as they get married .. and 'grow closer' it is more of a job of trying to 'train' or 'create' this person that they first imagined.  This then turns into the comment "Where is the man/woman I married?".  I also have a theory that is the exact OPPOSITE of this.  That they fall in love with that 'derkyness' part of  them.. (insert their name) and begin to slowing 'train' and create for themselves the person that wished they had.. and begin to wonder where that 'person they fell in love with went'.  

Embrace the 'Derkiness' of the person you plan to marry.. 


 Reason SIX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers