Wednesday, February 22, 2012

52 Reasons : SIX : You Enjoy Being With Me


"You Enjoy Being With Me"

If I told you that every moment spent with my wife is a moment in bliss, you may just call me a liar.. and you would likely be right.  We have times together that are not bliss, but I enjoy those moments too.. later.. when we sit and talk about them.. learning what each of us did wrong and how we can learn to do better.

I think that what she really means by this one is the times that we are just together.. not talking, not doing anything but being with one another.  I do very much so enjoy those times.  They are peaceful, they are times when I know that I have someone that loves me and is there for me.

God wants these times with us as well.  Often we pray and pray and pray, but praying without cease does not mean that you never shut up.. or even that God never shuts up.  God wants a few quiet moments with you as well.  

Be Still and Know I am God Psalm 46:10

Be still and know I am your wife
Be still and know I am your husband

Be still and know I am your friend

Be still and know I am your child

We all want those moments.  They are almost magical.  Give one to someone - as often as you can (you get them too when you give them.. so .. you are not really losing anything by it :) )
 



 Reason SEVEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers