Monday, February 20, 2012

52 Reasons : FOUR : You See The Best In Others


"You See The Best In Others"

I could not do this one.. without yesterdays.  I know that it would be entirely impossible for me to have even ONE friend if others did not have this quality as well.  I am certain that as I meet people and interact with them I make or say things that may just offend or hurt them.  I know that I am not perfect and pray that God gives others understanding of me, so I pray even harder that I have God's understanding of others.

I have talked and thought on the issue of seeing things 'through God's eyes' before, and I believe that this is what this is.  

I really do honestly believe that EVERYONE wants to be good.  Part of how this ends up working is by creating fail safe mechanisms and false truths so that you can BELIEVE you are good.  

I am NOT good.  I do not always do things that are good, and I may often think the worst of people long before I look to the good.  I realize that I have these failings but I choose to instead look at God, focus on Christ and trust that what He did for me is honest and true... and with that foreknowledge I can keep moving forward and doing good for others.
 


Reason FIVE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers