Thursday, February 23, 2012

52 Reasons : SEVEN : Just Being Here


"Just Being Here"

Yeah... she loves me for my blog :) 

I can take this one a few different ways.

1 ) She likes me being at home, where she is (yesterdays post)

     Read yesterday's 50 Reasons post if you have not

2 ) She is glad that God made me and put me on the earth

     Without me.. she would not have me.. and other things... I am glad that God created and nurtured a woman such as my wife that can 'deal' with me 'just being here'      

3 ) She enjoys my blog

     My blog took a bit to really grab hold of what it wanted from me.  I was not expecting to have so many reviews on it.. but I enjoy writing them ... and it is the least I can do for the free music.  

     I know that I enjoy my wife's blog because it lets me know other things she is thinking about, what she may be dealing with.. and it gives her another avenue to deal with those things.  Very often we talk about things after we blog.  For me.. writing helps get my mind clear and organized in some situations.  I knew this years ago and used to do it, but not until doing it so often now, do I realize the healing nature that it gives me.  I see this in my wife as well.  I can propose that she enjoys the blog because it lets her know more about me, as well it helps me .. be me.  

4 ) She likes the message that I have in my life

     God has really gripped me in life and entrusted me with some things that I need to push to the rest of the world.  No.. nothing so huge or crazy that I would call myself a prophet or anything else that would make me feel greater than I am, but God has called me to encourage.  My wife has this calling as well, and just may well be better at it than even myself.  

     We are all 'Just Being Here' .. we all found ourselves here.. who knows what choices made that happen, but let us make the best of it - I look towards Christ to do that.  He is an example that I can get behind and do my best to show love to all .. no matter what they believe, think, or do in their lives... Jesus loves all.. that are here.




 Reason EIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers