Saturday, March 17, 2012

Eden - Temporary Home (Free Music, Review) @edenliveuk @noisetrade #rock #funk



^^Widget Above^^


For Fans of : John Mayer, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Switchfoot, Third Day


Overall Thoughts:

A very interesting sound.. very .. maybe bluesish.. but not down.. uplifting!  there is also a bit of pop to it.. or alternative.. maybe .  Great messages.. a tiny bit deep, but all good and understandable 

I will be adding this album to my favorites!! 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Semi-Professional .. and some sounding Professional

Stand Outs:

"I Can't Hide" - the beat in this one seems a bit odd for the song (at the beginning...) I really like the song.. the sound.. the message .. just something about that beat.. just sounds odd.. my guess is.. I will get used to it .. and enjoy it .. 

"Temporary Home" - seeing the world around us.. and the state that it is in can be discouraging.. but we have the solace that .. this world in temporary.. that we have hope.. This song is great.. very beautiful and encouraging in the way of understanding hope in the form not yet seen! 

"No Longer Blind" - my common screen name is openedeyes ... I understand the idea that we were once blind.. and now .. by Christ Blood are able to see what were once were blind to .. This song sounds great as well!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@edenliveuk on twitter 


Noisetrade 
Reverbnation
Facebook


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers