Friday, March 9, 2012

To Every Cynic - Leaving Your Burdens (Free Music, Review) @ToEveryCynic @noisetrade #metal #hardcore


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : August Burns Red, We Came as Romans, Oh Sleeper, As I Lay Dying, For The Fallen Dreams


Overall Thoughts:

Hard.. .screamo.. and rough .. though it has a melodic backing (It may not mean anything to you.. but my brother said he liked the first song.. He knows this type of music better than I do)

I found the music to be enjoyable.. not too crazy that I felt the need to turn it off (it happens to me with this type of music at times) I believe I could listen to this at any time.. mostly .. 

I really can only judge the music (lyrics) based on what I could actually understand. so .. bear with me

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Hope In Anguish" - totally a song about moving forward.. the most mainstream thing I could pull from it.. it was a clear message "Keep pressing onward"

"Poison Fruit" - I found that this one seemed to have the best sound out of all of them !

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@ToEveryCynic on twitter 


Noisetrade 
Tumblr
Facebook
itunes
Amazon
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers