Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Benji Taylor Band - Shine (Free Music, Review) @benjitaylorband @noisetrade #rock #gospel



^^Widget Above^^


For Fans of :  David Crowder Band, Hillsong United, Phil Wickham, Chris Tomlin, Charlie Hall


Overall Thoughts:

A country pop feel - certainly a worship genre .. lifting up Christ and as well some pretty great vocals 

This is some really cool music - great slightly differing feel between songs - clever and wonderful lyrics.. uplifting and 'happy' music.. a great listen! 


Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Good To All" - I really liked the interesting mix of music and vocals in this one.. it really grabbed my ears and attention.. probably my favorite on  this album

"Last In Your Mystery" - Now I am torn.. because I want this one to be my favorite on the album as well... so.. anyway.. I loved the romance in this one..BEAUTIFUL!! 

"You And Not Me" - No longer torn... the album.. is now a favorite .. :) - this one is powerful.. a strong message .. great sound! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@benjitaylorband on twitter 


Noisetrade 
Facebook
itunes
cdbaby
Amazon
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers