Tuesday, April 17, 2012

52 Reasons - FINAL THOUGHTS


I cannot help but smile every time I think of the gift my wife gave me this valentines day.  


Take a look at the full story by clicking this link .. starting at the beginning and reading all 52! 

And now that you are back.. because you of course did what I asked .. I will now discuss why I truly enjoyed this gift. 
Much of my thought initially as I read through them was how I must be doing an amazing job as a husband.  I know I may have said differently in the posts, but that is because while in the act of writing about them I realized what this gift really is.  A road map.. A cheat sheet, if you will, to what makes my wife be in love with me.  

These were all things, yes, I have done in the past, but the real question is.. am I still doing them?  Do I still treat her in these ways?  Do I really have a passion for pursuing my wife in a loving and caring fashion.. or have a begun to take her, and my kids for granted.  

I thought when I decided to write about these reasons I would be giving a gift to my wife (which I do believe I did), but really... I understand it was really.. still part of the original gift.  I learned about my wife.. I learned about myself.. Our relationship grew in a new way - a better way.  

When looking for the reasons you love someone.. the past does matter, and when you tell them those reasons - they may understand they are lacking in those areas in the present.  You may.. possibly.. end up with a better 'help mate' thorough the process! 

I pray and lift up the relationship of any reading this - as well those that are not, just because I believe in the awesome power of love when emanating from Christ!  Let us be exemplary examples of God's grace and love.. and inspire that in others! amen! 
 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers