Saturday, May 26, 2012

Corby LaCroix - Declaration (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #gospel #pop #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Aaron Shust, Matt Maher, Phil Wickham, Chris Tomlin, Andrew Peterson


10 Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

A standard type.. reverent, flowing worship ... His vocals have a slight country feel to them.. actually.. it creates a nice mix of sound.. that I truly enjoyed! 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Jeremiah 29" - great country .. worship feel put to this very popular verse.  Certainly one of my favorites.

"Come Ye Sinners" a really cool sounding.. modern day type hymn.. very country .. but as well.. it has some rock feel to it as well.. 

"Lord of Love" - any one of these songs that had this strong country feel.. really just caught my ear and I must say.. are my favorites on this album! 

"Jesus The Risen Savior" - the acoustic here is GREAT!  and the message of Christ.. was very well put together! 

"In His Name" - while being a message heard very much in worship.. I really found the passion and quality of sound to be very ear pleasing.. as well.. I know I could get into this in personal time of worship.

"I Am Not Ashamed" & "Hide Myself In You" - I very much enjoyed the string instrumentation in these .. very sombre.. calming and relaxing.. reverent.. 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Website
Youtube
Facebook
itunes
cdbaby
Rhapsody
Amazon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers