Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jordan Connell - Everything Everlasting (again) (Free Music, Review) @jordanconnell @Noisetrade #indie #gospel #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  The Waiting Kind, Phil Wickham, Charlie Hall, Jesus Culture, Young The Giant


The sampler I reviewed before HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/01/jordanconnell-everything-everlasting.html    had these songs on it : "This Love" , "Adonai' , "Friend Of The Poor" , "Love Song (Radio Edit)"


Those included in THIS review : "The Anchor" , "Creation Sings" , "I Know" , "Everything Everlasting"

9 Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

pretty rocking worship style

I feel the same as I have in the past about his music .. I really enjoy his vocals more than anything else

I have added this to my favorites .. with the full album together.. it really completes and solidifies the scattered 'package' I have been getting over time.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"I Know" - I liked the message in this one.. really laying down all at the foot of Christ.. the love.. the compassion.. 

"Creation Sings" - very cool sounds!  Awesome! 

"Everything Everlasting" - I liked the older style feel to this.. almost.. slightly like an old hymn.. with all the voices.. and harmony? .. very good song! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@jordanconnell on twitter 



Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
Bandcamp
itunes
emusic
Amazon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers