Friday, June 1, 2012

737 - Convinced (Free Music, Review) @J737 @Noisetrade #acoustic #hiphop #favorite





^^Widget Above^^


For Fans of :  Lecrae, Manifest, Toby Mac, Eminem, KJ-52

For Tim's Reviews
(Tim's thoughts and comments are in blue - His Blog HERE : www.timinabottle.blogspot.com His Twitterness HERE : @Sid_Viper )

1 Song Sampler (Full Album Available on Amazon, See Below)

Overall Thoughts:

This single is a pretty unique. At least it is to me. I haven't heard anyone rap to an acoustic guitar before. It tells a beautiful story and it fits together well for the most part. It's kind of like a testimony song. The rhyming and rhythm are great. The backup singers in the song added a lot to it as well. All in all it's a great song.
     I followed a link to the music video for this song and found that there are many other songs on this album. This is just one of many. I listened to a few of them and found that at least to my ear he is one of the best Christian rappers I've heard. Not just because he can rap and has great tracks but because all the songs have a great biblical message. He also has a song that is his personal testimony. As I've said before I absolutely love when artists create songs with their testimony.
     The more I listen to the other tracks from this album the more I like this artist. I highly recommend “Convinced” to anyone that even remotely enjoys rap music. You won't be disappointed. The title track is just as great as the rest. I would love to have a copy of this album for myself.
     The only thing I noticed that I didn't really like was when he started rap-singing with the backup singers in “Beauty For Ashes (acoustic)”. It wasn't horrible but being the singer/musician that I am it just didn't fit quite right to my ear.
     I found another version of this song with a music video and I think I like it a lot better even though the acoustic version is great. I'm not certain but I think both versions are on the album. It all flows together perfectly and even the part with the backup singers sounded great to me. It still has an acoustic guitar but it's got more than just acoustic instruments in it.

I have added this to favorites - and the full album to my wishlist on amazon.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

There's not a single song on this album I didn't like. Some of my favorites are as follows:

“Beauty For Ashes”







“My Story”

“Convinced”

“King of All Kings” Ft Json & Dillon Chase

“Neva Thirst” Ft D-maub

“The Gospel”

“So Long”

“Let's Go”



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@J737 on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Youtube
Facebook
itunes



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers