Tuesday, June 26, 2012

As Dumb as a Brick, A Challenge to YOU to write a BLURB!


 
I propose a challenge to all other people persons that come into contact with my blog - to a BLURB WRITE OFF!! 
 
It is a possibility.. though not a certainty that there will be a winner or even prizes, but I may decide to do those things.. so without further prattle.. Here is the deal.

Take what is written below this and write a blurb on it.  You much follow my basic format for the blurb.  It should encourage our uplift - or/and - promote Christ!
 
You can post it as a comment - you can post it on your blog - you can email it to me - you can put it anywhere you like, just let me know where it is so I can read it! 


----------


I just cannot get this phrase out of my mind

so I will try to massage it here

Before I typed this odd and cliché phrase into my trusty Evernote it would jump into my head over and over again.  Though not for reasons you may be thinking.

There was no one that I was thinking this about.. no ... not even myself.  The thing that was striking me about this phrase is that .. the concept may yet be flawed at its core.


Another is the concept that the word 'brick' was used as a compliment SEE HERE

So .. Here is some of the problem.. 

You are either like the brick because Neither you .. or it can speak

You are as unintellegent as a dependable person

Maybe you are as silent as a dependable person

__________________________

All of that aside I am certain the main idea that is meant when saying this is that whatever/whoever you are directing the comment to is just as intelligible as a ceramic building block.
__________________________

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers