Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brian Wahl - Youtube Sessions 3 (Free Music, Review) @brian_wahl @Noisetrade #acoustic #rock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, David Crowder, Jesus Culture


3 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

I have not yet listened to one of his youtube sessions and not liked them... This is no different in that but... What is.. Is the lack of acoustic (only in one song mind you) .. Which I have already mentioned does not affect the quality of the music.. Great worship covers.. Beautiful instrumentation and very good vocals!

I have added this album to my favorites! 

Recording Thoughts:

Good...Professional

Stand Outs:

"Hosanna" - I certainly liked the instrumentation... Brian's vocals were right on as well!

"You are my King"- this was one of my favs back 'in the day', but not exactly because of the music... The theology it 'teaches ' is great.. You really sing the truth of salvation and the love that makes it happen.. Great job on this on Brian (oh.. And the acoustic picks back up in this one!)

"I will send my son" - not a cover.. But one of Brian's originals.. Acoustic.. Played well.. And this song really captures that theology message as well.. Such a great look from the viewpoint of God.. And His message of love!


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@brian_wahl on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers