Wednesday, August 15, 2012

White Lantern - Shining Bright Star (Free Music, Review) @MatthewSCoker @noisetrade #gospel #pop #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Matthias, Superchick, Jazz


Formerly "Matthias" and I have had interactions, reviews and what not throughout my blog.. I like the name change and am excited about the new Christmas album that is being worked on.. of which this is a sample

1 Song

Overall Thoughts:

Very slick beat and vocals.. granted they are 'touched' .. but with the techno feel.. there is almost no reason NOT to touch them up.. they just sound so cool alongside this type of music this way.. I really like how you get a Christmas feeling.. but not 100%.. very fun and awesome song!! 

I could easily seeing myself just chillin out to this music! 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty good ... Semi-Professional



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@MatthewSCoker on twitter 


Noisetrade
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers