Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brandon Neal - Just As I Am (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #gospel


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Stephen Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, Mark Schultz


9 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

These are a bunch of old style.. very beautiful hymns.. very slow.. very calming ... so much ear pleasingness!  I enjoyed that these were all done in a shorter fashion.. not that I do not think that it should not be long.. just that .. sometimes.. these can be quite long and can feel as if they will never end.. it makes them more accepting into my normal listening without them taking 10 minutes to finish while randomly listening to music .. 

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"There Is A Fountain" - wonderful

"Amazing Grace" - very much enjoyed the passion!

"Just As I Am" - very nice!! 

"In The Garden" - this was pretty sweet.. I did not think that I have heard it.. but I have.. just did not know it was called this.. hmm





take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers