Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jamie Ruckman - The Story of My Life (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #acoustic #gospel


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Staind, 12 Stones, Creed, Shawn Mcdonald, Jeremy Camp, Third Day


11 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Mostly acoustic .. very original sounding songs (at times he even slides into a screamo attitude)... all have pretty good messages and themes... while the songs have very great themes and messages.. the sound of them is a bit off .. not quite enjoyable to listen to.. I think that they are close to being there and with a bit better recording and mixing it would help.. as well the vocals need a bit of improvement.. 

Recording Thoughts:

ok .. Amateur




take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1 comment:

  1. Thanks man. It was a rushed product. I should have done a ep like planned with 3 songs and It would have turned out amazing. I only had a few hours to record the album. Thanks for your input. Hopefully I will be able to re record this album in my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers