Monday, October 15, 2012

Buddy Fanjoy - Be Still (Free Music, Review ) @Noisetrade #gospel #acoustic


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Paul Baloche, Chris Tomlin, Hillsong, Matt Redmon, Stephen Curtis Chapman


1 Song

Overall Thoughts:

acoustic .. and basically the 'blessed' part of the sermon on the mount.. kind of an older feel to the music.. I liked it.. pretty calming and relaxing... pretty good putting to music what is the words of Christ.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional 


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook (add as friend)
cdbaby
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review Derek! This CD was purposely done as a more contemplative recording and why I kept it simple with just my guitar and vocal - 'be still'. I'm working on another CD which will have more instrumentation. If anyone would like to find out more they can visit my music page at http://facebook.com/buddyfanjoymusic where if you 'Like' and join my mailing list there is more free music available. Also my webpage is at http://fanjoymusic.com - Blessings, Buddy

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers