Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dense Fog Advisory - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #rock #metal


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   RED, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Emery, Evanescence


4 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Hard rock .. very clear vocals and as well moments of not so clear vocals.. i the form of screamo.. though.. actually still keeping with the song.. it still keeps a good tempo and all around well mixed sound.  The messages mostly seem to be focused on life .. on love.. on lost love.. dealing with hard things .. actually pretty common musical outlet things.. some I did not totally understand..

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Moving On" - no matter the loss... choose to move on.. 

"Survive" and "Inescapable" - these really seem very deep.. but I was actually quite lost as to the actual message.. ( I do not fault the artist on this one.. but myself.. I just feel I need to listen to them more to 'get' them)



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Facebook


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers