Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Waiting Kind - Selftitled (Free Music & @Kickstarter Info, Review) @thewaitingkind

I have reviewed this band before HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-kind-free-music-review.html (the album in the widget is the same, but the songs that I reviewed were different.

I actually received this album because I have pledged to back their new project on Kickstarter, though you may see from the review above that you can download it on noisetrade as well. (Links and info for kickstarter below review)

For Fans of :  Leeland, Sanctus Real, Lifehouse, The Glorious Unseen, David Crowder Band


6 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Very high energy full rocking worship like themed songs... lifting up Christ.. very, very good sound.. very enjoyable listening experience 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional 

Stand Outs:

"Your Love Is Strong" - very encouraging about the love of God.. always a reminder that we may not think that we need.. but realize that we do.. when we are ;) How God knows us.. and yet still shows us love!

"Cross of Love" - very good.. I really enjoyed the message of this one.. going to Christ and giving up the burdens that we hold onto.. 





@thewaitingkind on twitter

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers