Thursday, November 8, 2012

John Lucas - Quilts, Coats, and Colors (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #singer #experimental


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   John Mark Mcmillan, Sleeping at Last, Bon Iver


11 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

A cool country musical feel.. though as well contemporary vocals..

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"There was an Eclipse" - such a cute 'song', I always enjoy phone call messages from my kids.. and this reminded me strongly when we used to send videos to my dad when he was overseas..(even freakier is that we had a dog named Blackie as well)

"Love is Kind" - my favorite on the album .. great message of Love!

"And all of the Sudden It's Quiet Again" - seems to be the response to the kids one

"Tetelstai" - very surreal.. very cool sounding



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers