Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and @BrandSanderson (Books)

Towers of Midnight (Wheel of Time, #13; A Memory of Light, #2)Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes.. very good book.

The one tale I REALLY wanted to be sure was told was. (Mat's special quest)

The story continues to be tying up the loose ends. We are all set for a final book... very few things are needed to be completed off.. the story is totally set and ready for it's final show.

I found myself very disappointed when it was over. Not that it ended on a bad note or that this book did not have it's own tale, but just that I have really now begun to enjoy this world that was created by Robert Jordan and Sanderson has truly given me the more emotional journey that I enjoy with the characters.. I have found myself laughing out loud and even holding back tears.

Now to wait for the next and final one.

View all my reviews
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers