Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Incandescent - Planting Bulbs (Free Music, Review) @iglowproject @noisetrade #gospel #rock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Switchfoot, Needtobreathe, The City Harmonic, Tenth Avenue North, Building 429


5 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Cool alternative rock feeling worship album.... great passion .. very enjoyable 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Heart The Wonders" - Simple and beautiful worship song.. so very energetic and passionate 

"Hope Steps In" - very cool .. very rocking.. awesomely encouraging song!! 

"You Love is Strong" - this song really lifted me up... really .. just being reassured that HE knows me.. knows what I need .. and really.. truly.. His love is Strong!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@iglowproject on twitter 

Noisetrade

Website
Facebook
itunes
Bandcamp
Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers