Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: The Ghost King


The Ghost King
The Ghost King by R.A. Salvatore

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I am happy to have finally finished the "Transitions" and because of "The Ghost King" I will be picking up Forgotten realms books again. Personally I didn't like where all the characters ended up by the end of tale, but the storytelling was good and I am ready for more.

Something to be aware of in this is that "The Pirate King" does not tie into this as strongly as I was worried. I did not like "The Pirate King". It fell flat where so many of Salvatore's book didn't. I had to force my way through it and was about done with reading the stories with Drizzt in them. I am glad a new friend turned me back to it because this was a good read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers