Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review: Gauntlgrym


Gauntlgrym
Gauntlgrym by R.A. Salvatore

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



First to know is that the start of this book is pretty difficult to trudge through. Obviously there is a time problem. What I mean by that is that Salvatore is trying to "catch up" to the current events of the Forgotten Realms mythos. In order to do this there are several jumps of time and characters, but I found the tale this book tells is quite rewarding in itself.

I liked the new characters and the scoping tale that was told. I liked the majestic quality taken to the history of the land and the races. I think more of that would certainly do well to know and to expound on what was found and put back to rest.

I am not positive of the direction that Drizzt is heading (large part of my choice to not read these stories after finishing "The Pirate King"), but as well I am intrigued. I will certainly finishing out this trilogy set.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers