Monday, May 16, 2011

Blood and Water - In Character Mix (Free Music, Review) @BWband



^^Widget Above^^



For Fans of: FOO FIGHTERS, JIMMY EAT WORLD, WEEZER, MAD CADDIES, RELIENT K

I am not sure of these guys just yet. I love the sound! I am also cool with the lyrics, I am just not 100% sure where they stand. Much like I felt with Creed so long ago. The song "Given Up" is my favorite! It is the most clear as to where these guys are coming from (and it is VERY likely I am just missing something in the other songs, but no biggie)

Also enjoyed Gakou "I need someone to tell me that I'm ok" awesome! lol I feel like that a LOT! :)

More of a Rock feel, good soft/hard beat - nothing too insane, melodic in many areas - a FUN listening experience.

Anyway, still not 100% clear though all songs (but neither is Relient K, so no biggie), but I like them - added them into my music folders YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

BandCamp
Noisetrade
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr 


And for you Amazon lovers out there => In Character


_




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers