Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eric Gwin - Sampler (Free Music, Review) @ericgwin @Noisetrade



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Bobby McFerrin, Acappella, Take 6, Vertical Horizon, U2



Some of the BEST Acappella I have heard since hearing Jukebox Logic (Christmas Album) 

I took this from the website because I totally agree with it and feel like it is a better description than what I can give:

Eric Gwin is a Vocal Musician who has been writing, recording, and performing A Cappella music for over 20 years. Often referred to by his listeners as a "Progressive Multi-Vocalist", Eric combines multiple layers of harmony and  unique human percussion sounds with dazzling studio effects, creating modern rock music with a positive message.

Really really awesome sound here !!! He has an almost Steven Curtis Chapman sound... even with it all being A Capella! 

Stand Outs:

"God's Children" - very melodic (it all really is) but this is such a beautiful message!  understanding the adoption of us sinners into the household of God himself is a concept that is unbelievable, yet it is true and amazing! 

"Alive" - decision time... crossroads -can only pick one way, which way to go? I understand what the indecisive moment before grasping the hand of Christ and having the transforming power come over you and change your entire being - showing you the true beauty of being "Alive". 

"I Belong To You" - I LOVE the snap in this, much like a metronome I guess - but so cool - love the clapping and plethora of voices in it making that great sound! In belonging to God ... we really do become whole - I know I did/am/have! 

@ericgwin on twitter

Website
Facebook
Youtube
Blog



_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers