Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jamie Soles - Songs From... (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #acoustic #Folkrock




^^Widget Above^^ 
 
For Fans Of  Rich Mullins, Mark Knopfler, Raffi, Phil Keaggy, Steve Green

If I had not read myself that this album is called "Songs from the 40s, 50s, 60s" AND just believe that because it says so, I would NOT have thought that these songs were from then...

Mostly (from what I could tell) the songs are Psalms from... Psalms... 

Ok... I think I figured it out ... they are songs from PSALMS 40's, 50's, and 60's ... not the year - ok.. onward

They are done pretty well, as I am sure it is not exactly easy to transfer something that was probably sung in another language ... and not exactly translated with that in mind.

There is a noticeable 'child' feeling to the songs - beat, tempo, ... and from what I have read - Jamie is more known for music for kids - so there's that...

Pretty good - take a listen - download - enjoy! 


Noisetrade
Website
itunes
cdbaby
Jamie Soles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers