Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stand Amazed - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) #worship


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin, Jared Anderson, Lincoln Brewster, Paul Baloche



Some BIG powerful worship music - it has a bit of everything in it.. instrument wise.. 

Vocals are good - work great with the music - There was more than one artist involved .. but what I said about the vocals is solid in all the songs.

I would saw some professional recording, great audio level and just all around great music! One other thing to note is that as I listened to the album, I almost felt as if I was traveling back in time.. the music style would change .. sometimes drastically

Stand Outs:

"We Will Rise" - There is a part that they are shaking maracas or something of the sort, and it sounds so much like  a snake that it kinda makes me shiver when I hear it - lol.



Noisetrade
http://noisetrade.com/standamazed
Website/Blog

(no other links worked)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers