Monday, October 3, 2011

Blondie & Bison - Hello Wisconsin (Free Music, Review)


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Jenny and Tyler, Gungor, The Fray, Glen Hansard, Jason Mraz

Certainly recorded rough... but they knew that ... said it on Noisetrade - so let us look past that for a moment

"Exalt" - I can see some greatness with this voice.. I love that this song is rough cut, because it shows that real human side, just crying out to God.. really awesome!! 

"Pink Lemonade" - This really reminded of being in elementary school.. lol ... loved it!! 

"Screwdriver and Watermelon" - umm... ok... 

Noisetrade

http://noisetrade.com/blondieandbison

 

(no other links on noisetrade)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What did you think of their song "Hello Wisconsin"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good - It really did not 'speak' to me greatly, but it has a good sound - and I do not believe I would EVER hit the skip button on it (and that means a lot from me :) )

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers