Monday, January 16, 2012

@ElementsBX - Free (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #hiphop #randb



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Elements & Friends - Brother E, Todd Bangz Marz, Jay Cabassa DJNuMan Heesun Lee, SeDa Efrain Goyco


A church that has put their belief into music.. this is a VERY long album.. many songs are on it.. and by many different people.

"Another" by Todd Bangs - rap but with a late 80's feel with the music behind it.. I was worried I would not like the song until the rapping started.. these are some hard hitting issues.. it reveals a lot of negative things in our world, but calls for a 'focus of vision' that is our hope

"What About Me" by Brother E - A rougher.. street type of rap... with way too much 'me' in it or 'I' .. though you can see that it is a maturing story - finally coming to looking to Christ in stead of 'me' .. and how Christ is ALWAYS with us.

"Unknown" by Marz - more of an ambient sound.  There is singing, but honestly it is hard to follow at times.  

"Hope" by SeDa - this also seems like it will be ambient/instrumental but then lyrics start.. another interesting beat.. almost seems tochnoish.. 

"It's Been A While" by Sir Bug Out, Brother & Crowned 1 - this one has some interesting (I think) acoustic elements .. it also contains some of the odd audio editing, but not a lot.  You could listen to this and take it as an attack, but what if instead you listened and realized that what they are saying is that it is POSSIBLE to do right?

"Strange But True" by Jay Cabassa - more very very soft r&b .. on the lines of being worship.. 

"I Miss You" by Hee Sun Lee & Chris Belmo - I liked the sound of this one .. very soothing and certainly something I have dealt with.. being far away from God and coming to the realization that it was not His fault.. that I was the one to walk away.. and all I need to do is go back to Him.

"Keep Focus" by DJ NuMan feat. John Lop. - A sermon put to music .. I have heard this kind of thing before.. these always sound cool to me.. to mix the actual spoken word to music.. 

"So Lost" by Jay Cabassa & Efrain Goyco - Certainly more of a worship song.. the celebration of understanding where we once were and knowing whole heartedly that we are where we are suppose to be! 

"Then and Now" by Brother E - A common thing I have seen all over is the comment " Don't judge me by my past, I don't live there now" .. I have respect for it and love the idea that God forgives.. though I cannot stand strong and say that I agree completely.. more on that if you ask.. but it is always uplifting to know that God can change us.. and create a true 'then' for us that we know as long as we focus on Christ .. we never have to go back to it.

"God Got It" by Todd Bangs - another that is more r&b.. this focuses on the trusting of God in the family situation.. trust in God .. because He REALLY does 'Got IT'

"I'll Be There" by Brother E - some sampling.. and picking back up in the rap.. well .. more rough rapping

"Me Salvaste" By Eric E - not really in english, but it sounds really awesome.. oddly enough.. I think rap may just sound better in spanish.

"Out of Control" by Jay Cabassa & HeeSun Lee - This was more pop than anything.. If it makes me think of anything it is David dancing naked.. which is probably what any song like this reminds me of.. losing control.. that must be one of the ultimate times that has occured.



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@ElementsBX on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Facebook (add as friend)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers