Monday, January 16, 2012

Pearlescent Shepherds - UPROOTED (Free Music, Review) @PSjWeazy @noisetrade #hiphop #rap



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Andy Mineo, Matt Wertz, Ben Rector, PRo, Sho Baraka


Stand Outs:

"Getchya Mind Right" - I loved the 'travel' through the word here.. learning to relearn how to think as someone following Christ.. can be hard, but focus is the key!! 

"Blind Begger" - this was a really awesome .. 'story song'.. moving from brokenness to healing.. by the power of Christ. "Turn to Jesus.. I promise Hes already turned to YOU" "Christ saved broken men"  "We're all broken... seek Christ"

"Faithful" - I enjoyed the .. more singing that was in this song.. very nice.. it broke some of the monotonic of rap.. rap... rap... rap... 

"The Fourth Seed" - this is probably my favorite.. (except for the end.. that was annoying..) I really enjoyed the telling of this parable by rap.. very awesome!! 




"No More Yesterday" - more of an R&B sound.. and I feel the same about this one as I do about "Faithful" 

"Sociopath" - well said.. on the line of abrasiveness, but I would have to say that it in very, very truthful

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@PSjWeazy on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Bandcamp
Facebook



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers