Friday, January 27, 2012

Erin Evans - Peace In The Puzzle (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #folk #celtic



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Twila Paris, Sara Groves, Carolyn Arends

I am not reviewing the Christmas songs that are on this album

Overall Thoughts:

Very soft sung worship music.. not really my favorite type of worship, but all-in-all these are done well and certainly contain the spirit of forthright worship in them

If you like these soft soft melodic worship songs.. then you will like this entire album.. 

I described this type of music to my wife as 'mind numbing'.. there are times that I need that.. but often I find it irritating to listen to as I lose concentration (though that is exactly what you want at times listening to music :) ) 

Recording Thoughts:

good.. semi professional

Stand Outs:

"Just Like A Child" - Great message... clear message.. loved the painting that this painted in my mind.. great song!! Loved the outright belief and faith this song had in it! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 

none of the other links worked


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers