Thursday, January 5, 2012

Keziah - The Sword In Song (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #gospel



^^Widget Above^^ 
 
Sorry the album seems to have changed.. I have not downloaded this one.. 

For Fans of : Barlowgirl, Misty Ed
wards, JJ Heller, Jenny and Tyler, Rachel Smith


This was likely recorded in a garage.. or something of that manner ( I say that because it sounds recorded a bit better than the recordings that I did for some friends.. in a garage) The vocals do not really match up with the music very well (volume wise) .. though if I put to the side the issues with the recordings.. the music is quite good! 

True and heartfelt worship music.. 

I think with a little better recording this could be a really great album! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers