Monday, January 23, 2012

@TannerAzzinnaro - Follow You (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #pop #gospel


^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Chris August, Mat Kearney, The City Harmonic, Switchfoot


I have mentioned Tanner before HERE and as well have been following him on Youtube.. I enjoy his ministry and heart to reach out to others through music!! 

I have been following him on Youtube and have been really enjoying his songs

Overall Thoughts:

Every song I hear I find it better than the last.. these are some of the best.. love the sounds.. so great

"Follow You" - I love the multitude of sounds that accompany Tanner in this song.. it all melds together and creates this wonderful beauty.. looking to God in this way is something that we should all strive for.. God can really set us in a grand place.. just follow Him!

"My Strength" - The start of this song is the call on my life.. and the cry that I make to others.. to understand that when things get hard we do not HAVE to choose to give up.. we can go forward.. we can make it.. This is such an uplifting song.. such an encouragement.. listen to it.. love it .. live with this encouragement in your heart!! 

Recording Thoughts:

Awesome recordings.. very professional .. clear and understandable

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@TannerAzzinnaro on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Website
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers