Friday, March 9, 2012

52 Reasons : TWENTY : You Can Make MAGIC Out Of Anything



"You Can Make MAGIC Out Of Anything"


I am a magician... I enjoy the art of Illusion.  Not just performing it for others - I love watching it... and being fooled.  

The fact that I am now a children's pastor pops in my head every once and a while, but to be honest.. it has not yet fully grabbed hold.. and honestly.. I like it this way.  I always enjoyed magic ever since I was a kid.  I remember getting my first magic set, learning the tricks, and moving right into doing an all out show for my family.  I doubt it was all that great but I remembered it after I was asked to help with children's church and the idea of having a clown as a character came up.  Magic again became a strong part of my life.

I have learned a lot over the years.. and often get some pretty crazy ideas about how to get a trick to work with a particular lesson.  You never know what I may use to do the trick with... but if I have a say.. it is usually a pretty awesome outcome.  Having a wife that enjoys that about me (no matter how much it might annoy her as well) is a great help to my dreams and hopes.. and just in general simple terms.. my happiness.

Investing in something that those around you enjoy can only enrich your relationship with them.  Even if you never thought you would ever like the thing that they do.. you may find it enjoyable so give it a try! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers