Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heather Bays - Let Beautiful Be (Free Music, Review) @heather_bays @noisetrade #pop #gospel


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Natalie Grant, Whitney Houston, Kari Jobe, Eva Cassidy


Overall Thoughts:

Contemporary worship in style and genre .. as well.. they seem to all be 'covers' .. One thing I want to be sure to say is that I am not so happy about the David Crowder route .. and not the John Mark McMillan one.. Sloppy & Wet.. any day.. for me :) The passion really picked up after that part.. and I did like the singing of it.. 

The Final one .. "Wade In The Water" really showcased her vocals.. and may have been my favorite of the three!

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional




take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@heather_bays on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
cdbaby
Amazon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers