Friday, May 25, 2012

The Rock Music – Alive (Free Music, Review) @TheRockMusicUT @comeandlive



^^Widget Above^^




(Tim's thoughts and comments are in blue - His Blog HERE : www.timinabottle.blogspot.com His Twitterness HERE : @Sid_Viper )

14 Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

After listening to only the first to tracks on this CD this group has already found it's way into my heart. The remaining tracks were just as great as the first two. 

This is some of the most beautiful, uplifting, and original praise and worship music you will ever listen to. The arrangements are beautiful and acoustic guitar and piano make these songs even more pleasant to listen to. The harmonies are great and well placed throughout the songs.

 I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this group. This will be one of my favorite albums for years to come. I highly recommend you get a copy for yourself. 

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

As I've said already all the songs on this album were beautiful but the one that seems to stand out the most is 'All That I Know'. It's such a beautiful song to me. Mostly because it feels more like the guy is singing his testimony with all his heart rather than just singing a simple worship song.

I personally liked "Battle Hymn Of The Republic", "Wonderful" .. such great ways of playing more classic songs.. very energetic.. yet still holding those old values strong! 

"Lift My Hands" - The only vocal part on here. solo female singer.. were beautiful.. I very much enjoyed them

"Heaven To Me" - I very much enjoyed the simplistic message and acoustic sound in this song.. 

Take a Listen - Enjoy - Download - Donate!! 


@comeandlive

@TheRockMusicUT on twitter 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers