Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4 Eleven ENT - Acts 1:8 (Free Music, Review) @holyhotboyz @noisetrade #hiphop


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lecrae, Yaves


14 Songs 

Overall Thoughts:

Clearly Christian Rap..  pushing gospel and Christ (wait.. that is gospel) .. while the message are all pretty good.. and all focused on God and a Christian life.. I did not find the album to be something I would get into too much.. something just seemed to be missing.. some kind of hook to really reel me in .. 

Actually it may be that many times the lyrics kind of float into the background and I miss out on most of the song.  (there are exceptions below)

Recording Thoughts:

Ok ... Amateur and Seimi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"Intro" - the Psycho killer beat is kind of cool at the start, but because it continues through the entire song.. it is annoying.. While I liked the lyrics I just could not listen this much because that beat would certainly make me skip to the next song.

"Addicted" - .. to God.. yeah.. sounds good to me.. 

"Mr. Perfect" - my favorite on this album.. great beat.. great message.. very cool stuff!! 

"Interlude" - that same beat from the start comes back.. annoys me again.. I did like the lines in this.. cool stuff!! 

"Set It Off" - while the repeating beat got on my nerves a bit.. this had a good beat in the end.. pretty good message.. where are you going? What would you choose in the moment? 

"Waiting" - good message.. really something to remember.. we are kind of waiting.. for Christ's return.. for our entrance to heaven.. though.. we do not wait idly .. wait with purpose! 

"Writing On The Wall" - VERY GOOD !! great beat.. well mixed .. yes.. another of the best on the album!! 

"What's Dat" - another very awesome track.. looks like they had the best tacked on at the end!  very encouraging song.. really this song can be very uplifting.. help you though a hard time.. put your GAME FACE ON!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@holyhotboyzk on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
Bandcamp
Amazon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers