Friday, June 29, 2012

APX - Subtle Deception (Free Music, Review) @RobPene @noisetrade #hiphop #rap #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Trip Lee, Da Truth

(Tim's thoughts and comments are in blue - His Blog HERE : www.timinabottle.blogspot.com His Twitterness HERE : @Sid_Viper )

18 Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

This artist brings a fresh new spirit to the Christian Rap scene. Fresh tracks and bouncing beats back this artist as he delivers a strong spiritual message blended  perfectly with rhymes.

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

“My Team”  basically delivers the message of Joshua 24:15 in a new modern day way.

“Subtle Deception” is definitely worthy of being the title track of this album. I was immediately drawn in by the piano intro/backing track. It includes an awesome message blended with a perfect barrage of rhymes.

“Storm is Brewing” I really enjoyed the backing track with the loop in this song. The intro loop that plays throughout the song made it even more enjoyable

“Scars & Stripes” I particularly loved the message in this song.

“More than Music” describes what music should mean for any music artist.

“Not of it” has a fantastic beat/hook. It's full of great rap and the message that we are not of this world as christians. We just love it.

 NOTE: I'm not 100% sure but I believe “2Seek Disciples” and “W.I.S.E.” names were swapped in the download.  It might be the same in the widget (I didn't listen to them on there). I'm basing this solely on the lyrics. (I agree.. it certainly seemed this way to me as well)

“Days of Noah” is a great song that compares the days of noah to modern times. It gives a new perspective.

“I'm Thankful” A refreshing change from the traditional rap style this song's back track is primarily an acoustic guitar. It includes a bit of personal testimony



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@RobPene on twitter 

Noisetrade
Youtube
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers