Thursday, October 25, 2012

Review: Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb (Books)

Ship of Destiny (Liveship Traders, #3)Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A fitting end to the tale... I found many things to be expected but as well I am seeing a world being broadened... Many things were one way but now another. Each trilogy by Hobb has only made me want to read more of this world she has imagined.

I was actually surprised by the way things all came together so quickly. I thought for a slower transition but after reading it I understand why it was done the way that it was... There is so much more that can go on from this point... The next series is already on my 'to read' list... And I am ready for the tales they will tell.

View all my reviews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers