Thursday, October 25, 2012

Grant June - Free For The Giving (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #rock #powerpop #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Lifehouse, Matthew West, Building 429, Butch Walker, Sidewalk Prophets


7 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Country/Rock/Alternative.. more alternative as you go through the album... tiny bit off on male vocals at times.. but mostly sounds great.. as it gets to me more alternative the better they sound.. female vocals are wonderful.. very smooth .. messages are God centered.. I found this to be a very good album.. enough that

I have added this to my favorites 

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"Maybe It's Me" - very cool sounding.. almost 50's feel.. very carefree...certainly gave me joy at a time that I was in need of it.

"Free For The Taking" - very amazing sounding.. very uplifting as well

"Got A Minute" - very ,very sweet !!! 

"First Things First" - great guitar playing.. and well placed vocals with it.. very good mixing I guess is what I am saying...





take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
cdbaby
indieheaven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers