Friday, November 2, 2012

Esterlyn - Woven (Sampler) (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #gospel #acoustic #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Jesus Culture , Jon Foreman, Coldplay, Gungor, Phil Wickham


2 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Totally awesome music.. really.. I just see that it is Esterlyn .. and hit the download button.. not to be crazy or anything.. but .. I think you should just do the same.. now I just need a way to get the full album.. hmmm.. 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

Both.. totally awesome! .. although I REALLY liked "White" .. wow.. amazing song! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@esterlyn on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers