Monday, December 17, 2012

Ben Elder - This Year Christmas Will Be (Free Music, Review) @BenElder_Music @noisetrade #gospel #rock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Switchfoot, Sanctus Real, Mayday Parade, Lifehouse


2 Songs (but both are not in the widget)

Overall Thoughts:

"This Year Christmas Will Be" - very beautiful and very new Christmas song.. I really enjoyed it.. great beat and message of our Messiah's entrance into the world

"Letters In Red" - a very rocking song.. I REALLY like it.. so very cool.. such a great sound .. and as well.. a wonderful message .. I am not sure of the christmas theme in this song.. but.. anyway

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional





take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@BenElder_Music on twitter 

Noisetrade

Blog
Bandcamp
itunes
Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers