Saturday, December 15, 2012

June - More Than A Message (Free Music, Review) @missionmuzic @noisetrade #hiphop #rap #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     2Pac, Chris Tomlin, Flame, Kirk Franklin, Trip Lee


10 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Rap.. Christ centered.. pretty common type beats and sounds.. very clever and biblical love showing lyrics..

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professsional

Stand Outs:

"My Portion" - encouraging and uplifting.. more R&B than rap

"Lay My Life Down" - a great mindset type song.. to look at life and realize the God centered priorities 

"The Body" - so very good.. uplifting.. very much one of the best salvation rap songs I have ever heard!! 

"The Letter" - another very good message.. so encouraging 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@missionmuzic on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers