Friday, February 1, 2013

Deeper Well - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #folk #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Josh White, Josh Garrels, The Parson Red Heads, The Followers, Wesley Randolph Eader



These two other reviews have the same twitter handle so I thought they were likely connected : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-followers-selftitled-free-music.html and HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/05/followers-wounded-healer-free-music.html 

11 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Various artists ... mostly folk/acoustic. one of my most favorite genres.. an interesting mix of worship and hymns in feel.. so .. this is a pretty good one for me.. some of these artistis I have reviewed in the past.. 

I may not get into extreme detail below as I found this album AMAZING all in itself.. 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Victory In The Lamb" - so country.. so awesome!!

"The Fountainhead" - very beautiful.. really enjoyed this one a bunch!!

"Loved by The Son" - such great acoustic beauty!! 

"The Children's Song" - so amazing.. though not surprising.. as Josh Garrels impressed me long ago!



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@doorofhopepdx on twitter 

Noisetrade

Website
Facebook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers