Wednesday, February 27, 2013

dErK - Just Being Here Vol. 1 (Free #Audiobook, It is Mine) @noisetrade #christianity #blurbs


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Jon Acuff, Matthew Paul Turner, Donald Miller, Blogging


12 Tracks

This is MY 'Audiobook' where I took 12 of my first Blurbs and recorded me reading them, edited them myself and put them together in this neat little package.  

I plan on continuing this with all of my Blurbs.  So if you have never read them, you will likely get an easier chance as I create these albums.  I also am slowly adding them to my Soundcloud.  I am not certain about space and account limitations so I am not certain how that will go, but keep watch there as well if you are interested.





take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@openedeyes02 on twitter

Noisetrade

Blog (you are here now ... )
Facebook
Soundcloud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers