Friday, February 15, 2013

Viv-Ly-V - Stronger (Free Music, Review) @VivLyV @Noisetrade #gospel #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Mali Music, Hill Song, Jesus Culture, Chris Tomlin


10 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Electronic .. pop... very slick and catchy.. I really enjoyed this FULL album.. a worshipful spirit in the songs.. and so very upbeat and uplifting 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"Only 1 of Me" - very funky.. robotic odd intro.. but as the music starts it comes together to create some very enjoyable music.. 

"I'll Rise" - so uplifting!! 

"I'm Free" - awesome .. encouraging.. great song!! 

"Thank You" - amen!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@VivLyV on twitter 

Noisetrade

Reverbnation
Facebook
itunes
Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers