Monday, March 11, 2013

Kyle & Alicia Evans - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #gospel #rap #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :      Lecrae, Coldplay, Group 1 Crew, Civil Wars, Dwayne Tryumf



7 Songs (Three are ones I have not heard - that I will actually be reviewing)

Overall Thoughts:

Pop rap.. exactly the thoughts I had about the songs before.. so cool! 

I am adding this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"Alpha & Omega" - very cool mixture.. totally awesome scripture pulling. and the showing the need of a savior 

"Catayst" - A very true message! wonderful vocals as well as awesome lyrics 

"The Lights In Me" - great song!  Great message

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

Noisetrade

Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers