Monday, July 15, 2013

Book Review: Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) by Hugh Howey #scifi

Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) (Wool, #6-8)Shift Omnibus Edition (Silo, #2) by Hugh Howey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While I cannot say that this is better than the Wool series, it is good - and I GREATLY recommend reading Wool.. all five. If you do read those... you will want to read these. They are set in the timeline as before but really MUST be read after.

If you were to read these out of publication order you would NOT get the most out of Wool.

The synopsis on these books is really enough to tell you what is up in them. This one may not have been as nail biting as Wool, but is information that I, and likely, any fan wants to know as they read Wool. This is some cool background information and is quite enlightening to the situation of the world and why it is in the state it is.

After reading this I am very excited about the upcoming Dust. It really seems like Hugh has a great ending planned and I do not want to miss it.

View all my reviews
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers